Thursday, May 30, 2013

Round 2 (1) - Kaylynn Spitzig

I have had a busy week. The shop is a success! I did not expect that when I started. The locals are glad that they don't have to take the ferry for everything they need. 





At home things were not going well. My TV-set broke. There is black smoke coming from the outside. There is no place on this island to have it fixed.


So one day I must take it to the mainland in my car. But I don't have the time for that now. When I come home from my work, I am too tired to do anything except prepare a simple dinner. And even that is too much maybe, because I forgot my oven meal and had a fire. 

To my surprise there came a fireman, I had not phoned him.



Thanks to him there was no damage. 

The shop is so busy now, that I had to hire a neighbor. Her name is Andrea and she is a great help. 
Also, my friend Danielle Lillard is giving me a hand. She has studied some technical science and she is making great things for me to sell. We share the profits. 
She buys packages for robots in China, and assembles them. 

There is a robot vacuumcleaner and it is a great success. I can understand that, since everybody always has sand on their shoes here, from the beach. 


Danielle has found a sort of trailer home in the woods. In fact it's meant for vacations, and she could rent it for the winter season from the owners for a fair price. While she was busy moving her things, I started to try these robots myself. 


As you can see I have expanded my shop a bit. I even have a bed at the back room and a small kitchen, so when I have been working late, I don't have to go home. I sleep a lot better here, without the music from Mr. Love all night. That man is getting on my nerves. 

And look what I tried. On the box it said: Create your own servo and make him feel at home. 


It was a lot of work, but this is great! I took it home with me and pressed the button to activate. It stood up and started to talk to me. It wanted to know if it was male or female. I said female. Then she asked what her name was. I called her Hermine, like my aunt. I could not think of a better name at once. 

And Hermine is really amazing! She cooks, she cleans and she even fixed the broken tele. 


Arnoud once said that this island should have a small restaurant in winter. Something for people who don't want to cook or want to go out together. And since Hermine is such a good cook, I wonder if we could start up something... 

-o-o-o-o-

Households: 4
Playable Sims: 7
CAS Sims: 2/2
Businesses: 1
Careers unlocked:
Fires: 1
Burglaries:
Sim Multiplier: 2
Population: 14


No comments:

Post a Comment