Saturday, June 1, 2013

Round 2 (2) - Kaylynn & Hermine Spitzig

Look, here is our little pub serving meals, it's called Moeder's Pappot. And Hermine is the chef. 





I helped her a bit. We both had never done this before, so it was a bit hard. 


It's really amazing how intelligent Hermine is. She is almost human. Though I assembled her myself, I sometimes forget that she is just a machine and not a good friend. She sleeps in my bed. 


She even eats the same food as I. Though she can also recharge by solar energy. 

And she is not just a servant of me, she lives her own 'life'. 
She visited our neighbor Neil. To complain about the loud music, I thought.

But when she was not back after hours, I went to his house and found them like this. 


I wonder if this man is right in his mind. He is hugging a machine... how strange... 

And she even stayed for the night... 


After this I did not see her much anymore. She was always with Neil. Preparing his meals, instead of mine. 
So I tried to take care of myself again. Which resulted in two more fires. 


And the visits of two more firefighters. Each time a different man. On this small island, they have three of those guys, amazing! 



I felt so embarrassed... 
So I decided to buy a new kitchen. Fortunately, I know a man who can do this, his name is Paul Kievit, he is a neighbor of Arnoud's. Look what he made for me. I love red! 


That's better, isn't it? 
Hermine said we should move to a newer and better house, but I like this street with the little houses, I don't want to leave. 

While Hermine was with Neil again... 

Arnoud came over and together we watched the news on tv. 

I guess it's the silly-season, because all the news was about people who saw ufos and other strange things. 
Arnoud said: I am glad we live on this island, far away from all the madness. 


There was a guy who said he had been kidnapped by aliens, there were even video images. 


Oh come on now, this is a trick. Who can believe this nonsense? 

The next day a customer in my shop told me that there had arrived a boat with many army trucks. And that the old military compound was occupied again. I don't know what to think of that. What are they going to do there? Keep exercises in the dunes or on the beach? What about the birds? Can they just do this? I thought I have moved to a nice and quiet island. 
But on the other hand, this is good for business. And for our little restaurant. 

During my lunch break I went to take a look. 



I met a really nice guy there, his name is Phil. 

 I invited him for dinner that night. At home, not at the restaurant of course. I did not even burn the food, so I guess I was lucky. Phil is such an interesting man, we have a lot in common. 

-o-o-o-o-

Households: 4
Playable Sims: 7
CAS Sims: 2/3
Businesses player owned: 2
NPC business: 1 (military, does not count)
Careers unlocked: Military, 1 Law Enforcement (for Arnoud)
Fires: 3
Burglaries: None
Sim Multiplier: 2
Population: 14


No comments:

Post a Comment