Monday, June 3, 2013

Round 2 - Danielle Lillard

My name is Danielle Lillard and I wonder what I was thinking when I moved to this island. Well, I did not have much of a choice. After I had an affair with my boss, my husband kicked me out, I lost my job as an engineer and I had no place to go. 
So I was very glad when my friend Kaylynn mailed me that she emigrated to Holland. She asked me to visit her, which I did. She lives in a very small house in the village. I can't understand what is attracting her there. 
But she was very kind to me. When she heard about my situation, she invited me to move in with her. She offered me a job and after a while we found this trailer for me to live in. In the forest. In the rain. 




It is owned by an old couple, who only live here in summer. So I can stay for a couple of months. It seems they really like brown and green... 

I am assembling robots for Kaylynn. She cannot pay me much, but there is not much here to spend your money, so I can survive. 


I picked some fruit in the garden. 

Life is so boring. Every day I work from 9 till 5. And every day we see the same people. They come more for a chat than to buy something, but Kaylynn does not seem to mind. 

Every day after work Allyn Tomasen comes home with me. Maybe she is bored too. Every night a game of chess. How thrilling! 


I have neighbors, Goopy and Marisa. They came to welcome me, but after that I never saw them again. 


Maybe that was because I was flirting a bit with Goopy. Well, not only flirting, I slept with him. Take a look at him... How desperate can a woman be? 


Never mind, they were boring. Always talking about environment. 

Another boring person is Arnoud Storm. Kaylynn said he is her best friend. But he can only talk about the vikings and the old king that is buried in the church. 


He invited me for a date. Sorry, Arnoud, you are not my type. But I felt sorry for him. 


So I gave him one of my robots. I told him to activate it as a female. These Chinese robots are quite good, they are almost human. I buy the packages on the internet and assemble them. Kaylynn has one living in her house now and believe it or not, her neighbor fell in love with her. With the robot, not with Kaylynn. I thought that this would make Arnoud a bit less lonely. And that he would leave me alone. 

Kaylynn told me that there is a new military base in the dunes. Men! Soldiers are mostly men! So that sounded very interesting, I went to take a look.


And I was not the only one... Girls from the island were drawn to this place like bees to a honeypot. 


Well, I was not disappointed. There was guy called Abhijeet and he was very friendly. He said the commander had not yet arrived, so I could take a look inside and see how they lived here. I was even invited in the mess to join their meal. 


And Abhijeet gave me boxing lessons. 


Which ended in the changing room... 


The next day I went back for more... 
But they said that Abhijeet had been transfered to another base in Germany. A new guy called Simon was very willing to do the honors for him. 


And then this lady came to me with an offer... 


Though I had plans for the catering industry, I could not refuse this. She offerend me $700 per week, where Kaylynn can only pay $200. And Kaylynn can assemble these robots now by herself, so she does not really need me anymore. 

Me? A counter intelligence? I have no idea what that might be, but there will be a training, so I will find out. Sounds exciting! 

And then I met Kaylynn's neighbor Christian. Christian Love is his name. 


I fell for him at once. And he moved in with me. 


We added both our savings and bought this pub. Christian wanted to start a sort of meeting point, a club, for people to play cards, mahjong or other games. 


 We called it De Wijze Kater, which is Dutch and means the wise male cat. 

This place was a great succes! 


So I think I am going to like this island after all. Not a bad place to live. 


-o-o-o-o-


Households: 4
Playable Sims: 8
CAS Sims: 2/4
Businesses player owned: 3
NPC business: 1 (military, does not count)
Careers unlocked: Military, 1 Law Enforcement (for Arnoud), 1 Business, 1 Slacker
Fires: 3
Burglaries: None
Sim Multiplier: 2
Population: 16


No comments:

Post a Comment